Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:iiss SADAAM AND THE REST OF IRAQ

:drinkbud :boxing :slap
WELL I'M HERE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW AND I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HI AND INTRODUCE MY SELF..I HAVE AN 88 THAT IS STOCK AND I AM DOING AN SAS WHEN I GET HOME AMONG OTHER THINGS..............

CLICK ON THE FLAG TO SEE WHAT GEARRAT POSTED FOR ME SINCE I DON'T HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME HERE....BY THE WAY MORSNOCTUS13 IS MY YAHOO NAME......... :doh: :enforce :imp :hump
:usa http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10226

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Hey bradly great to have ya man. Drive the tar out of that nissian and get us some pics of some good body damage. By the way great job on capturing that sorry piece of dirt.

Good luck with the rest of your time over there and we all hope you and ALLLLLLLLL the others make it back home safely. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Oh and by the way welcome to the club. I'm sure if you know gearrat then you know about the voting!

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey welcome......enjoy your stay here at FSB :drinkbud :drinkbud

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Welcome to our Home and thank you for keeping us safe....It is really well appreciated....Stay safe and hurry back....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,840 Posts
Welcome, thanks to you and all your military buds!
Nice pics of the confiscation... can't wait to have ya back home workin' on yer own ride! By the way... typing in CAPS IS YELLING. No need man... we're all friends here (mostly). ;)

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Welcome to FSB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts