Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Terry, i am from greenville, sc. I have a friend who let me buy his bronco for about $1. Its an 84 with 31'' tires and a 2 suspension lift. its not perfect but its not rusty either. he could not get it to run, it took me about 3 hrs and its now running great. He bought the following and installed: new starter, alternator, voltage regulator, battery, lifters, cam, pushrods.

The hubs were clicking so i put new hubs on it, the hood is dented in from a deer crossing along with the fender. I have bought the replacement parts from the junk yard and am now in the process of doing the necessary body work and hopefully spraying my first complete paint job in about a month. Chevy's are my first love but the price is right on this one and i have about $200 dollars in the whole vehicle. BTW, he also put brand new tires and dual exhaust on it. Its not perfect now but it has the right stance and look to it that scares small children and their mothers. Looking forward to getting acquainted with my new toy and talking with you guys later. thanks.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome!

Wish I got my rig for $1 :shocked

D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts