Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined FSB today but i have had a bronc for 3 years. I have a 4 tone 86XLT. The back is red and white, the front is brown and tan. It currently sits on 33X12.5 BFG's with 15X10 mismatched waggon wheels. I had to replace the hood and fenders when I forst got it because the fenders were rusted and the hood was bent. I traded a 91 chev camero for it and it was the best trade i have ever made. It has a 4.9L I6 in it and leaks prett good. I have allot of work I still have to do to it but funds and time have been scarce.
I have been serving in the US Navy for 12 years now and have deceided to retire after 20. I am currently stationed in San Diego CA and have been here for 2.5 years. Getting ready to transfer but to where... No one knows yet.
I have a 3in body lift that I will be putting in soon but i just need a few more things then I can do it. If anyone has any recommendations for me i am certainly open for the advice. Thanks

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Your name wouldnt happen to be Kowalski would it, you dont have to say on here, my PMs is on. Big bikes here , maybe ? youd know what i mean but if your not and youve been there ( **** [NAVY] ) for 12 years i think that name would ring a bell. Hey good evening man welcome !

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB.:beer

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
welcome...not sure about the wisdom of putting on a 3" body lift, but good luck with your plans

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Welcome to FSB.:whiteflag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts