Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Hello all

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Crazed 
#1 ·
Hey fellow bronco lovers. I have finally made it around to signing up for FSB. Up to now, I have spent most of my time over at FTE, but that site and its administrators/moderators have been pissing me off. I hope to learn alot from this board, as well as hopefully add some of my "knowledge?".

Rich

#5 ·
Welcome to our home...
: A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->[http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6204]click me, click me!![/URL] to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

#6 ·
yo Rich!
You too?...lol
Well, I WAS AlM there for many years, but I too got tired of all you wrote ... in fact I was accused (personally) by the big shot huimself of "spamming" bec. I posted my Bronco site's URL along with greetings to nOObies in the Galleries. That did it for me there.
Anyways, be well and enjoy this site!
Al

#8 ·
miesk5 said:
yo Rich!
You too?...lol
Well, I WAS AlM there for many years, but I too got tired of all you wrote ... in fact I was accused (personally) by the big shot huimself of "spamming" bec. I posted my Bronco site's URL along with greetings to nOObies in the Galleries. That did it for me there.
Anyways, be well and enjoy this site!
Al
Hey Al! Oh, dont worry, I know exactly who you are. What actually pushed me to this site was your being accused of spamming (along with some run-ins with ken and dennis). Its complete bullcrap, but no need to dwell. Time to start a new. Let the good times roll!

Rich

#10 ·
yo rich,
OK!

Will move-on and just try to help and be helped by others here in FSB.

yo Ogeechee,
I have that dilemma now; do i keep adding FTE Links on Tech articles in my site or do i do a delete?...Some info could help other Bronco owners here by saving them $ and time; what to do?...for now, I'll keep those Links active.

#15 ·
miesk5 said:
yo rich,
OK!

Will move-on and just try to help and be helped by others here in FSB.

yo Ogeechee,
I have that dilemma now; do i keep adding FTE Links on Tech articles in my site or do i do a delete?...Some info could help other Bronco owners here by saving them $ and time; what to do?...for now, I'll keep those Links active.
Just because you have a few a$$holes on that site doesn't mean you need to hurt the ones that aren't I say leave it.

Oh yea welcome to the site. You will love it here.

#18 ·
Welcome to the site!!

This is the only FSB site I belong to, but I can't really see any reason to go anywhere else, this place is great, as are most of the people here. Nothing but help, help help.

Blaze's advice pretty much said it all (wish he told ME that when I got here!!) but now you don't have to learn the hard way!

Have fun.:chili:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.