Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 351\ 5.8L, C6 Auto, Original front and rear axle and gears
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ken and I have been addicted to Broncos for years. I was 16 driving my fathers 1984 Bronco. Luckily several years later I came across an abused bronco on its last leg and have been nursing it back to the realm of working. Jasper motor replacement, rebuild the original C6 trans. Transfer case was rebuild. Front axel was rebuilt as well as the rear. I started on the body work and paint as well as trying to find some gremlins that are laying about.
Ant input you want to give to me is always welcome with open arms. I love my truck and want to be able to enjoy the truck for a few years before one of the kids gets it. I have a few plans for it just have to get it there

·
Registered
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 351\ 5.8L, C6 Auto, Original front and rear axle and gears
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have aspirations for what I want but the budget will dictacte what I can do.

·
Super Moderator
29,395 Posts
Yo Ken,
WELCOME!
I understand about the $$$ Ken.
To help you with your 89's gremlins, here is the 1989 Ford Bronco EVTM, Emissions (yellowish/red book cover) & Pre-Delivery Manuals, Partial via mrnewland1 in Google Drive @
1989 Service manual - Google Drive
Slow scrolling, so download for faster viewing and to see the table of contents, the search feature, etc.

1989 Ford Bronco Dealer Brochure

1989 Bronco Lubricant Specifications by Ford via Gary

For any Bronco questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search. How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) includes such as, How do I fix my back window?

Please Find time to participate and Vote in our current Full-Size Bronco of the Month Contest (soon to be renamed to, ... of the Quarterr Contest) & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Also see the prizes!

Al

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,197 Posts
Welcome to the site @MahoneyII..That's a solid looking Bronco you have, based on the patina and lack of rust, I'm guessing it was a lifetime Texas rig..really nice find..start yourself a build thread so you can keep track of everything..

Remember, once you get bit by the FSB madness you'll never be the same..

Reactions: MahoneyII
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.