Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!
I was over at www.off-road.com on their Bronco BBS for a while now and I was wondering why there didn't seem to be a whole lot of people into Bronco's. Everyone was over here at this BBS!

I've got a '83 Power Blue / White "Betty" that I've had for 2+ years and I just threw some 32x10.5x15 BFG ATs on it replacing the 30x9.5x15 Big O ATs. I've got to get the before and after pics out of the digital.

Cheers! :beer

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Welcome to our HOME, Betty....Please Vote on The 4x4 Site and the FOTM.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome Betty to your second home!:thumbup

·
College User
2,023 Posts
Welcome :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,115 Posts
High Betty! Welcome to our humble Bronco-Home. :beer
Blaze should be by soon to give you all the noob details you'll need. :thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
4xPepe` said:
High Betty! Welcome to our humble Bronco-Home. :beer
He's heading up here this weekend, I don't know if he has access to a computer. So it may be until Monday before he can.

·
Super Moderator
26,677 Posts
welcome B,
I know about o-r...had it with the pop-up's and it did get slow.
vote, help and ask here..da numero 1 Big Bronco site on the whattheheckisthisweb?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
4xPepe` said:
Here I is!!! Welcome to your new home!!!

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->[http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6204]click me, click me!![/URL] to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,115 Posts
Good man Blaze! :rockon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts