Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site, but not new to broncos and such. I've owned many different 4x4's and have owned my bronco since 2000. I have done the obligatory 6" lift. I have done gears and lockers and am getting ready to toss all that stuff and put a 60 and 10.25 under the old truck. I appreciate this site and all who input. I also am interested in any group rides to be had out in Northern Cal. I look forward to all future interactions---Nick

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
NickC said:
I am new to this site, but not new to broncos and such. I've owned many different 4x4's and have owned my bronco since 2000. I have done the obligatory 6" lift. I have done gears and lockers and am getting ready to toss all that stuff and put a 60 and 10.25 under the old truck. I appreciate this site and all who input. I also am interested in any group rides to be had out in Northern Cal. I look forward to all future interactions---Nick
Welcome - not too far from us
We have a small group that heads up to the snow every weekend (that there is snow)
you are more than welcome to join.

If we can figure out the issue on our bronco by tonight we are supposed to head up to spider lake tomorrow (bright and early)

·
Registered
794 Posts
welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts