Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam new to the forum. It seems like there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. I am stoked about finding this place.

·
Super Moderator
14,762 Posts
Hey welcome to the site ledee, first off, let me say get some pics up so we can see what your junk looks like, second, make sure to vote for us on the Top 4x4 site. Nice to see another Florida member..If you're interested, check out the posting under the Dixie Chapter forum for Mudtoberfest. A number of us will be going down to this, myself included, should be a good time and its not too far from you. Holopaw, just south of St. Cloud.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok here is a pic of my rig. not the best pic I just took it in the parking lot of my office

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one more. I am planning on redoing the interior with an in dash lcd screen / dvd and building a center console. i will post those pics when I am done.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome to the family

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys for the warm welcome. And to clarify stoked means like excited or happy. It is a surfer term for all you inlanders. I havent really done much wheeling in my truck yet. I wanted to get the lift and bigger tires first. I found a 3" body lift for like 100 dollars, but all the shops around here want like 400-500 dollars to install it. I must say I am not real happy about that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts