Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,my name is kevin. People in my area know me as fastest for my other hobby of Sportbike track and street riding. I have been around 4x4's for ahwile and gave up a few years ago with a 79 bronco fullsize I had. Anyway picked up a 1988 fullsize for $1200 bucks and deal was to good to pass.It has some minor fuel injection issues I am getting to but first thing I did was tear motor down to regasket,I hate oil pissers and Upon inspection motor is in excellent shepe. Almost got it back together then i will start trouble shooting the fi issues. Also a suck part i found is the electric motor that engages the 4x4 on case WTF? this is crap design and i am gonna have to replace motor. well hope to make some friends to bad forum wont allow me to post pics

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,078 Posts
Hey Kevin, welcome! Congrats on the brick nose. :thumbup You can post pics, you just have to host them at supermotors, photobucket, etc., then hotlink them here. Instructions here: How to POST PICS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts