Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Do any of you guys drive off road in Europe? Or is this mainly a US forum?

Cheers,

Paul

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
Hi,

Do any of you guys drive off road in Europe? Or is this mainly a US forum?

Cheers,

Paul
There was a guy that had his Bronco shipped to the UK, but that's about the only European I know of, still posts on occasion, but his rig was all stock. I think he just liked hogging up those teeny weeny roads, no real wheeling.

Oscar is in Iceland, there are also a couple blokes from down under as well as a few from Latin America, and of course numerous Ale drinkers from up north.

Welcome. Now I'm going to go link this transylvania 4x4 tours thingy....

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome to FSB..!

·
Super Moderator
26,353 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
yo!
I believe IOWBronco is in UK.

and;

Someone from Slovakia (not much activity)

and a few other pals; when I get home sometime this wk, I'll look in my e mail for their names.
this is my old website from time when I didn't have bronco. Now I own my bronco but I dont updating this page. Maybe I can refresh this site...

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am from Slovakia, too and we had some weekend off-road event yesterday here. Remco was not there, since he has a city bronco, not off road :)

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Wait who was the guy with the orangish-red Bronco that had the window smashed I was thinking it was diesel swap also. I thought he was from England. Anybody remember?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
Only one I remember from the UK was Andy Freer as Johnski stated. As I recall he picked up a teal green bronco.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome 2 da site!! England is not Europe guys.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Welcome 2 da site!! England is not Europe guys.
I my defense it closer to there than Indiana.:toothless So England is not in Europe nevermind OP, but still who was the guy in England?:scratchhe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts