Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen some FSB's running around the merrimack valley; just wondered if any of you are members here. :rockon

x

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Howdy, I'm at Hanscom AFB, MA. Check out the link to the meet up that's happening later this week.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ! well you're not far from me but that rendezvous would have been quite a hike. Did everyone drive their bronc's? I think it's cool as shit when you see pack of customized vehicles all together. Camaraderie seems to be nonexistent around here, unless of course, you're drivin' a Heep or riding a Harley. :rockon

x

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yep, there were three BKO's that showed up. I think that there would have been more if all of us didn't have to drive so far. Would have taken pics, but it was dark out, and there wasn't room for all to park side by side.

We're just a short distance from each other, do you do any light wheelin' around here?

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Ya I wasnt gonna drive 30 hours when I could fly 5

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
I'm up in Wilton NH. Would have gone to the meet, but tough keeping up with a 13 yr. old girl's social schedule sometimes (that's my daughter, not gf!)

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's up gents. Raymond NH and I'm always on 93/495. Thinking about a lift, black rims, roof basket, and big tires. Any decent trails around? I'm a transplanted MA-hole.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PHANT said:
Just saw this post. Well you are not that far from me seeing how i live in Groveland! Where abouts in Haverhill are you?
Hey ! It's an O.J. Bronc'. I'm located out No. Broadway :thumbup

I had heard of a back road goes exeter to seabrook, I think it's called seabrook road. It has been swallowing trucks for years during the muddy season. Some rigs have never even been recovered! :shocked The area is still accessible to all, even gets a bit rowdy at times. I'll update the thread after I contact my source again.

x :rockon

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update

The road is: Birch Rd. in Exeter. It is found off of Mast Rd, a little ways after turning from Rt. 27, that's off of 101 near the Dragstrip. Happy wheeling. I need to put tow hooks on my princess in case we get her stuck.

x

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll always be a masshole at heart but since I am the mud man in vermont they only call me flatlander now! My old man owns wentworth truck and trailer repair in Haver-hill still. hope all you other massholes come up and see what I've done with the place http://www.vermonster4x4.com/ can't get away with this lingo on our forum yet so :goodfinge That's awesome :histerica

1 - 17 of 17 Posts