Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Bronco and off road world but having some fun learning.

Rig is 90 Full size mostly stock right now Flow master Exahust, 2 inch lift and BFG 32's MT. Also a STC soft top that I love.

Here she is.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
welcome. saw your post in the soft tops thread. how many holes did ya have to drill in your body?? it's looking like the stc top is the only option these days unless you go for a custom job...nice bronco, tho. glad to have you here.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,589 Posts
Welcome to FSB Popeye!
Few things we ask of members is... VOTE for TOPSITE and FullSize of the Month (F.O.T.M.) share more pics and have fun! :beer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jackhart said:
welcome. saw your post in the soft tops thread. how many holes did ya have to drill in your body?? it's looking like the stc top is the only option these days unless you go for a custom job...nice bronco, tho. glad to have you here.

Well just about 5 less then a billion!! Not that bad actualy I think around 70 or 80 I could count them. I recomend an electric drill not a cordless cause the battery will likely die on you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alboy79 said:
welcome man.. nice lookin rig... i was wonderin though... what size spare is that on the back...:goodfinge :goodfinge :beer :goodfinge :goodfinge

Are you kidding? Thats a 32x11.5 Procomp Xterrains!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to FSB Popeye! What part of Houstyon are you in, I'm in Highlands, close to Baytown, just East of Houston on I-10.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome one eye

·
Registered
129 Posts
From a fellow Houstonian, WELCOME!! Good to know that someone in the huge place is a Bronco junkie like me. We may have to do some trail riding. Nice looking Rig. If I ever find a way to get my pics, I'll have some up.:thumbup

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
145flyr said:
From a fellow Houstonian, WELCOME!! Good to know that someone in the huge place is a Bronco junkie like me. We may have to do some trail riding. Nice looking Rig. If I ever find a way to get my pics, I'll have some up.:thumbup

Sounds great man you go to spring creek much?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts