Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just bought my first FSB. Its a 1989 From West Texas. Being from a car cancer state I'm excited as heck to get one from a state that dont see much snow and no salt. Here's the story as I know it. I bought it from my Uncle who in '99 or '00 had my other uncle in Texas buy it from a dealer. As a present my Texas uncle put all new weather seals and a paint job on it for the others Birthday. It was then towed to MI. where my other uncle replaced EVERY SINGLE PART of the brake system with new(except the pedal). He also put 2 new tires on it. After that he plated it and drove it to work. He got up the next morning want went out to go to work..... It won't start.. and here we are. He has never even looked at it to see whats wrong with it. Its been sitting round for about 10 years cause that's how long it took me to talk him out of it. The roof, hood and front seats are faded, but other than that it's beautiful. I assume there is tech ? part of this forum and will post there when the time comes that I finally get her home.:rockon You'll be hearing alot more from me I'm sure. Thanks in advance. lol

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Welcome...
Another MI member myself.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Jackson. Also I forgot to mention everything in the rear end, gears, pinion, bearings and seals have been replaced. This is my first truck of any kind and I cant wait to do some trail riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts