Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been browsing the site for some time looking for tips, but hadn't posted yet. I have recently returned from Iraq and I'm looking to pour some of the money I saved into making my Bronco look good again. Thanks to all the contributers, I'll try not to be a PITA.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,492 Posts
Welcome home fellow Minnesotan! Post of some pics of the Bronco!

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
Thank You for your service and..

:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a pic of the BKO

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Wow - looks clean for a MN truck. Some more aggressive tires does wonders for these trucks..

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome aboard..! Welcome home and nice ride.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow - looks clean for a MN truck. Some more aggressive tires does wonders for these trucks..
Thanks, its definitely got its share of rust though. Dropped the new tailgate off at the body shop yesterday for paint, then I'll be moving on to the quarters. Planning a tire upgrade as well, I've got over 50K on these ones, but I'm showing some wear on the outside, and my ball joints are seizing (parked for 2 years while gone to Iraq), so the ball joints come before tires.

Remove the air dam and make sure you have 12 point sockets on hand, alot of rust.
Air Dam? You mean the visor, or the valence on the front bumper? I like the visor, but I never thought about the valence, I might just remove that. Were you at Tallil (re: your avatar)?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Thanks, its definitely got its share of rust though.

Sounds like you are goign to take care of it - nice.)
Air Dam? You mean the visor, or the valence on the front bumper? I like the visor, but I never thought about the valence, I might just remove that.
The bumper valance - just take it out on the lake and hit a few drifts - it will harmlessly crack and make the removal very easy :toothless (don't ask me how I know)

I tore mine off and used aviation snips to cut it away from the mounting stuff - there was no way the bolts were comming out with anything besides a torch...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bumper valance - just take it out on the lake and hit a few drifts - it will harmlessly crack and make the removal very easy :toothless (don't ask me how I know)
:rofl: That's classic. Definitely a good reason to go ripping around on the lake.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
:rofl: That's classic. Definitely a good reason to go ripping around on the lake.
Hehe - I was pissed the time though - this is a pic after an accident - I was missing a piece of trim, but you get the picture on how clean my truck used to be...

·
Registered
240 Posts
good intro man! welcome to the BEST damn bronco site! keep us informed on your project and if u need any info u just joined the best group of guys ever...

maybe the 2nd best ,,, you were in armed service 1st:thumbup:rebelflag:rebelflag:rebelflag:rebelflag:rebelflag:rebelflag:rebelflag

1 - 15 of 15 Posts