Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Ford Bronco XLT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am Mehmet from Naperville, IL. (Actually from Turkey, but live in Naperville, IL)

I had a 67 Ford Galaxie Convertible 390-4, but because of lots of reasons, (Like change of interest, need something both to play with and daily drive with a dog, weather in lovely Illinois for a convertible etc) I sold the old Gal and just purchased a 95 Bronco:cool: It is a Utah origin Arizona car, and bought it from California. It is a 351 XLT. 170k miles unfortunately, not too much history but I approached with my heart, instead of my brain and bought it... You can still find a classic rust free car in Midwest, but it is really impossible to find a rust free SUV... So, I am waiting it to be delivered in a couple of days...

I personally like the 3rd gen Bronco's most, but still I don't wanna deal with carb issues. (I prefer to deal with electronics:LOL:, not sure which is worse, but still I prefer that way) So after chasing lots of cars and making research, I've found that OJ Bronco's are the best for me.

It is good to be here, happy to find you guys/lads. (Thanks to LadyBronco, she told me this forum) I am gonna learn lots of stuff from you for sure! Here are some pics from the posting:

Attachments

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,029 Posts
Welcome! That's a clean bronco for sure.

·
Super Moderator
24,725 Posts
Yo Mehmet
WELCOME to our Big Bronco site with your good looking 95!

In meantime, find out if speed control, if equipped, recall work was completed by a dealership. Call local dealer or register and view status @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site; or @ Recalls Look-up by VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) ... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

Here is the 1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure

And:
1995 Bronco Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
&
1995 Bronco Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
by HawkDriver

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes for example, How to Use Search
See more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) @ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... Includes such as, How do I fix my back window?
¤
See our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes. They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Al

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,029 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Ford Bronco XLT
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all of these details Al!

Are those manuals all that I need? I was going to purchase a CD from ebay, now I have it for free:cool: And do dealers repair recalls for even 1995 cars? I thought it is good only for the first 10 years...

·
Addicted to Junk
12,029 Posts
Thanks for all of these details Al!

Are those manuals all that I need? I was going to purchase a CD from ebay, now I have it for free:cool: And do dealers repair recalls for even 1995 cars? I thought it is good only for the first 10 years...
Yes the recalls and TSBs are still valid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts