Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Bronco.
1989, XLT, 302 FI. Auto.
Nice truck! I am still doing the usual maint. to make sure everything is good to go. Runs great, shifts smooth. Looking forward to learning some things here, and enjoying other bronco fans! Tony

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Very Much! I should have cleaned it up before a photo. But trying to get everything done before winter. I just need to find the fuel filter on it. :banghead

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I am happy with it. just have to do some tune up stuff, and check everything. But seems to run well. I picked it up for 1200 bucks. I guess that was a good deal.

·
Currently FSB divorced
956 Posts
Welcome neighbor! I live right by Kennywood, if ya ever need a hand Pm me! I don't have my baby anymore, and miss her so, but always willing to help out a local! She looks really clean for this area!
-Bob

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not bad, doesnt look like much rust from this picture. How many miles does that 302 have on it?
There some rust on the tailgate, but he gave me a tailgate from the south for it. A little on the right rear lower quarter section. Otherwise pretty nice. The 302 has 130k on it. Hope it runs for a while. Runs very smooth, and doesn't blow smoke or tap.

Welcome neighbor! I live right by Kennywood, if ya ever need a hand Pm me! I don't have my baby anymore, and miss her so, but always willing to help out a local! She looks really clean for this area!
-Bob
Thanks! I am right up in North Huntingdon. I used to live about 10 minutes from Kennywood. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB the fuel filter is on the drivers side frame rail. in the middle sitting in a bracket. clean looking rig.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys! I ended up looking too far to the rear, I see the filter now.
Just trying to make sure everything is maint. and ready.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Looks very decent for an eastern vehicle.......:doh0715:

Best DIY resources:

FSB "search" tool above
Haynes Repair Manual
www.broncolinks.com
www.supermotors.net
FSB member El Kabong's - "baba loohey's favorite FSB links" and questions
FSB member Steve83's - tech album, just click his black Bronco to take you to it, scroll.

Enjoy! :beer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts