Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here!

Actually worked for FORD as a service advisor (Galpin Ford, SoCal area) when the 1978-79's were brand new. Can't believe I actually appreciate them more now than then,...but I do.

My '79 is an XLT with the original build sheet intact (from under seat). Needs a few things, but for her age, she is in remarkable condition!

Glad to find a "group" supporting these "Beasts"!!!

Later!:thumbup

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
HarryBronco said:
New guy here!

Actually worked for FORD as a service advisor (Galpin Ford, SoCal area) when the 1978-79's were brand new. Can't believe I actually appreciate them more now than then,...but I do.

My '79 is an XLT with the original build sheet intact (from under seat). Needs a few things, but for her age, she is in remarkable condition!

Sounds like you aren't too far from us... We are in Pollock Pines:thumbup

·
Registered
330 Posts
HarryBronco said:
New guy here!

hey...I am Pete, my nickname is wicked Pete...my account at the auto parts store is called: Wicked Pete's Auto Repair. Wicked as in "good". I would like to talk to you about some stuff...also we have a cabin above Marysville, know where that is? Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts