Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1991 XLT, 5.8L,
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my first bronco for almost 6 months now and I love it. Its a 1991 XLT with a 5.8. Needs a little work here and there. Just introducing myself and the truck. Excited to get on the forums and see what everyone is up to. Thanks!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Car Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
30,908 Posts
Yo Blabedyman12,

Welcome to our Big Bronco DIY FAMILY with your new looking 91!

Here are the 1990 F Series/Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive (similar to your 91) @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
Slow scrolling for my slow Comcast Highest Cost Blast Internet..
Suggest you download the docs for faster scrolling and to use the page index.

1991 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via via Dezo's Garage @

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via member BroncMom

For any questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie section. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 50 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members.

TY for completing your Bronco's Signature!

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, Search The Site[/SIZE] and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

Try to find time to participate and vote in our current Full-Size of the Month Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Prizes are awarded to Winner; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; and a years worth of premium FSB membership!

Al

·
Joisey don't smell funny
78 Bronco Custom, 460/ZF5, Sniper upgrade, 3G, dual batt
1,549 Posts
Welcome to the addiction, and good looking ride there.

·
Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
2,516 Posts
Welcome to FSB and congrats on the clean 91!

Hey, they all need at least a little work here and there, so keep us updated on what you're doing with her.

·
Registered
1988 Bronco XLT, 5.0 Automatic, Long tube headers, no cat, single exhaust
70 Posts
I am in Waco myself. Welcome to to group. They have helped me along the way and now my 88 is my daily driver.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,526 Posts
Welcome to the FSB family @Blabedyman12 ..Good looking Bronco you have there..super nice paint, especially being in that Texas sun..Once you get to wrenching make sure to start a build thread that way we can keep track of all your progress..what are your plans for her?

·
Registered
‘95 Bronco XLT 5.0 E4OD, MAF——‘95 F150 XL 4.9 M5OD 4x4, SD
522 Posts
Welcome. Really like that paint color combo! Looks sharp and fairly well taken care of! Interesting dual tailpipes. don’t think I’ve seen that before

1 - 8 of 8 Posts