Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member who has been searching like crazy for some answers, and coming up empty handed thus far.

The Bronco in the family belongs to the G/F. It is a 1986 XLT 4x4 with a 302. It has been out of commission for a couple of years now, thanks to cylinders 4 and 8 having very bad rings and cylinder 3, was it, that had a piece of the piston missing evidently. The engine was replaced with a '92 Mustang H.O. long block that I got for a very decent price, with everything else bolted back on from the toast engine, minus some unneeded items. Still working on finishing everything up; mainly taking care of installing the rest of the new weatherstripping, making minor modifications and fixes and trying to troubleshoot the rest.

I have a 1986 F150 4x4 with a 351 H.O. It has almost 200,000 miles on it, and still runs like a champ.

I also have a 2002 Stage 2 Roush Mustang. It's my every-now-and-then car. I have a LONG list of mods for it...all in due time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! As for pictures of the Bronco, the only ones I can find ATM are the ones of it torn apart...

Pulling the old engine:

Old engine:

New engine before new parts:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts