Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going! my name is ray aguilar, im 20 years old out of huntington beach california, im new to the site. i own a 1994 ford bronco bone stock 351w, auto tranny 140xxx miles, and pretty vlean for its age plan on building it in to prerunner/ chase truck. i previously owned ford explorer prerunner but sold it to build my dream truck. i joined to find some inspiration for my bronco. i heard of this website through people on dezert rangers and gofast broncos. hope to maybe meet some new people as well!

i would post pics of my old truck and my bronco but cant figure out how haha

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,403 Posts
Welcome bbb! Congrats on the Bronco. :thumbup

Check out the How to POST PICS sticky. Unless you upgrade, ignore the first set of instructions, they are for full size members ($20). Follow the second set of instructions (Supermotors) for regular users. There's also some info in post 4 of the FAQs link in my sig.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, glad you found us. post up those pic's. really like to see the bronco as you build it into your dream ride.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thnks man!
yeah explorer was nice, miss it a bit but every one trying to cram in your truck got ols. also the rear suspension sucked really bad bucked way too much. and having a v8 is so nice!! haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts