Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my full size bronco on Friday, 9/16. It's a 1988 XLT 4x4 with E4OD and 5.0L V8.

Here she is:

I have more photos in my photobucket album.

Trevor

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Welcome to FSB from another Colorado member. Nice Bronco. Lift it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the party and the addiction. I have an 86 and also live in the Springs. I'm currently in Afghanistan and can't see pictures through these crazy military firewalls but look forward to seeing more. Photobucket, youtube, e-bay, etc, They are all blocked.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Welcome to FSB! Several members here in the Springs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure about too many details on my Bronco - it's my first one. I'm the third owner in 23 years and the previous owners took pretty good care of her. I hope to cut out and fill in the rust areas. The spots at the rear look like maybe exhaust used to exit there? There's a couple of rust spots at the bottom of each door and the driver's side is the worse of the two. Regarding the flares - don't have a clue though I can go out and look to see if they are cut. And those are tiny little 15" wheels!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Not sure about too many details on my Bronco - it's my first one. I'm the third owner in 23 years and the previous owners took pretty good care of her. I hope to cut out and fill in the rust areas. The spots at the rear look like maybe exhaust used to exit there? There's a couple of rust spots at the bottom of each door and the driver's side is the worse of the two. Regarding the flares - don't have a clue though I can go out and look to see if they are cut. And those are tiny little 15" wheels!
Most of us have 15" wheels... But what size are your actual the tires?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The tires are BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A sized 31 x 10.50 R 15 LT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Doesn't look like any cuts for the fender flares as far as I can tell. I don't know what brand they are either - they were on it when I picked it up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts