Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,
I was just checking to see if anybody would be interested in having a meet and greet in the tampa bay area? I am in seminole but will travel a bit if there is any interest? Let me know if anybody is interested.

Thanks
Shawn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Date???

I am open to about any date. I guess we would just have to see when we could get everybody together.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome to FSB. I'd be up for a Tampa M&G, just about anny date.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Date

Ok guys lets set a date and see how many people we can get. I would guess a saturday would be best.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
if its done on or before the 8th of april i can see about going. imma be in st. pete anyway everyweekend between now and then.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Herc1999, welcome to our Home.....

armywifey4life said:
if its done on or before the 8th of april i can see about going. imma be in st. pete anyway everyweekend between now and then.
armywifey, did you get the tranny fixed?

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
hey y'all im in tampa and would be there for sure.
when,where and what? i'll be there.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
I'm in Tampa too. Let me know when and where and I'll try to be there. Saturday is the best as I work mids Sun-Wed.

May be movin to San Angelo soon though, depends on job situation. I've already looked and we appear to have a few members there:chili: I'm currently in negotiations with Northrop Grumman but they're pissing me off with the hurry up and wait BS. Hell, thats part of the reason I got out of the AF.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well lets figure out a date

First off thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! How does Sat the 25th of march sound to everyone? And if this works for everyone, lets find a location as central as possible for everyone! Sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner but I have been wither working or working on the truck every minute of the day. Let me know what everyone thinks and lets make it happen.

Shawn

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Sunday the 26th would be better for me. i dont know if i can get a saturday off.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Location??

Do we want to try and do this somewhere that we can do some wheeling or just a meet and greet? If we want to just do a meet and greet how about we all meet up at Gandy Beach? Plenty of room there, easy to find, half way between tampa and Pinellas county, and its on the beach! Let me know what you think. Sunday the 26th sounds good to me. Lets go ahead and set the date for Sunday the 26th of March. Location ??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In or not???

Armywifey, if it is on sat or sunday which one would you be in for? I am trying to work with everyone to get the best day and time that all can come. It would be great to meet everyone from the area that can make it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Trail ride, LOL

We are talking about Pinellas and Hills. county. Trying to find a trail around here could be an adventure! If anybody has any suggestions, Im open to listening.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
i know of some fun shit in richloam, but its not for the weak of heart, and possibly not suitable for stock rigs. My rig will more than likely not be done by then, if i do come it will be with zane's POS behind me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts