Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. I have been viewing your site for awhile now and fnally decided to brave the chevy flack and say hello.

:thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
It is better than a ricer.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
<----flinging chevy flack.

there now, that wasn't so bad, was it? welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
gobucs1 said:
It is better than a ricer.
:stupid

It's better than a ricer. Unfortunately, I have had the experience of having to drive a 2002 Dodge 1500 Sport quad cab. Not a bad lil truck, but no CD player :wacko ......the weird part is that it fits as many as Dammit does. power everything, ac, am/fm. I wish I had that kind of cash for Dammit.

Although, I do prefer Chevs over Mopars. And I live with a family that has each.

~Critter

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
WTF are you lost, stupid, or blind this is an F-ing Bronco site. We don't wear bowties here. Go the hell home and take that damn ticking time bomb. Oh that's not a bomb it's just your valves. Don't park that anywhere the oil leak will stain our driveway.

Oh yeah, welcome to FSB, I've seen pics of your truck in action. Stick around we'll convert you. :thumbup

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
doubt it, but your welcome to try. My first wheeler :thumbup was a 79 f150, but if yoiu ask me about it I'll deny it.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
stangmata50l said:
Is that your ass-crack in your avatar? How did you take the picture?

Only a chevy driver.
It was probably taken while he was fixing his Chevy.

79 F-150? Why did you go to Chevy, couldn't handle a real truck? :goodfinge

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bnkrtstk said:
It was probably taken while he was fixing his Chevy.

Na, Damon took it while Jopes was working on his own truck. :wacko

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bnkrtstk said:

That was in high school, it was my dads truck and he sold it to my disappointment. It was a great truck tho, camper special so d60/d44 c6 and a rebuild 390 with RV cam. that thing ahauled ass. Then it was cool to spin your tires so had to replace alot of them. Thats part of why it got sold.

From there went to a nissan, and then three different chevys. Would not say that I prefer one over the other, its just chevy it what I know.

you know how it is 4wheeling. I real truck has all sorts of parts in it. Mine has a ford D60 although that has the 35 spline chevy outer. :thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
chvyboat said:
From there went to a nissan, and then three different chevys. Would not say that I prefer one over the other, its just chevy it what I know. :thumbup
I know what you mean, I'm just cracking 'em for you. You go with what works for you. Broncos work for me, I've had Chevy's, I used to work for GMC. So I'm not anti GM, just pro-Ford(trucks). :thumbup

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stangmata50l said:
Another ignorant chevy driver......FORD'S NEVER BREAK!!
:goodfinge :wacko

Found On Roadside Dead

Fix Or Repiar Daily

F----up Over Rebuild Dodge

I know there are some chevy ones, just don't know them.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
chvyboat said:
Found On Roadside Dead

Fix Or Repiar Daily

F----up Over Rebuild Dodge

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names from a Chevy guy will never hurt me :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 34 Posts