Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Formally tileit1 (Bill)
The forum is great,love all the help here. cant wait to get to work on my truck. ,,happy thanksgiving,Bill:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,660 Posts
Happy Turkey Day and Welcome to FSB! :beer

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
Welcome back!
I remember you. Hey, is there any type of new clear sealer on the market for small (1"x1") ceramic tiles; son bought new home and the kitchen counter backsplash has these little one's up - all white w/white grout.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to tha site.:D

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
yeah, what they said...you can spend alot of time around here, so have fun...:D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome
john

·
Registered
129 Posts
I almost forgot, watch out in Maryland. You might hit a cow. That is the last place my "EX" was seen.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:lolup You just as crazy as your bro, 145flyer!
Welcome Bill! :beer

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Super Moderator
26,051 Posts
hey! flyer....reminds me.....that isn't a pig. it's my ex! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts