Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I'm Rob. I just bought my first Bronco (a green '95 EB) as a get well present to myself. I lost my leg back in July in a motorcycle accident― I got T-boned by a woman in a SUV while i was sitting completely still at a stop light.

Anyway :) I'm looking forward to the joys of FSB-ing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude, sorry to hear about the bike!

I got nailed on my bike last July by a woman at an intersection - now I have a prosthetic elbow and I am playing with cages again...

Wheeling off-road is less adrenaline, but more cunning and strategy than 2 wheels. Grats on the Bronco, you will have a blast with it I'm sure.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
welcome to the world of the bronco
lots of great people here

sucks about the cycle incident

been riding almost 30yrs and never been down luckily

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys

Thanks for the sympathies. I'm really glad you haven't been down rusty. This was accident number 4. I should have learned from the first 3 and stopped. Some folks (like yourself) have much better luck with bikes than I did. Shame too. It was a great looking OD green Harley Fat Bob. Such is life I suppose.

MrF, I don't know about but I was blown away at the whole prosthetics thing. It wasn't even on my radar until the accident, but to see where the technology is and how much folks are able to do... pretty cool stuff. Though I think Bronco therapy may be just as helpful in my case :)

Speaking of which, where do you guys find odd and ends type parts? The rear passenger armrest is gone on my 95. Part of the hinge is still there but no armrest. Been kicking around ebay but without much luck.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the site! My sympathies for your accident. I never had any major accidents, but I had enough close calls when I rode to convince me to sell my bikes when I got married and started having kids.

As for the Bronco...pics!!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts