Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new member here, my name's Alan. I have wanted a Bronco ever since I was about 13 years old and finally pounced on one. Setting up a truck suspension is a completely new thing to me so I came here looking for some examples of what others have done.

I live about an hour away from Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming and enjoy a lot of the hobbies that come with that; hunting, fishing, ATVs, SxS, and snowmobiling.

If any of you own a Polaris or Yamaha that's giving you trouble maybe I can help you out with that.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I put a 6" lift on my with 33" tires, eventually going to a 35" or more. Front stabilizer helps also, and extended brake lines. Welcome.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Pictures and Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wanted to add a picture. As soon as I got it I ordered these General Grabber AT2's in 31 x 10.50 x 15. Wanted it to look a little cooler but keep it pretty stock. The shocks are completely worn out so I'll be replacing those soon too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not exactly sure if this was a factory color or if it was supposed to be two-toned, there is some questionable rust repair all over this thing so I'm sure it's been painted. It's a 302 with the 4 speed auto.

Anybody know where I can get a rear hub cap for what I assume are the stock 15s? :D

·
Premium Member
1996 Ford Bronco
861 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I too am keeping my 78 stock. It's keeps the initial build less costly with regard to suspension.....then you'll get the itch for bigger and better and it'll begin.

http://www.hubcaps.org/options/frdc48options.html

Try this link. I think you're referring to these. I haven't ordered from them yet, but searched and searched for the original style black center caps for my 78 and this was the only place that seemed to have them.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Reminds me of my buddys old blue '88, we'd take the top off load the dirtbikes in it go 4wheelin and ridin in the same day! Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts