Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello,I've been following this site for awhile and decided to join.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am trying to get it to highlight so other's can check out my Bronco.If you can fix it again I won't mess with it.Thank's

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Welcome to our Bronco home, brah!
Here this should help:
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,660 Posts
Welcome FREAK! Listen to BLAZE and just wait a bit... Gearrat, Bronkzilla or DSOTMOON will be by soon enough and can take care of that link thingy for you... OR, you could learn to do it yourself HERE!!! :thumbup

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome to FSB :beer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to FSB! :D

Joe

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Very nice rig, were glad to have you here!

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Obviously you've got your Freak on!!!

Welcome, and pardon me while I clean up the drool off my 'puter...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts