Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purcased a 1995 Eddie Bauer Edition FSB. It is completly stock. The only rust it has is the lower portion of the tailgate. The interior is emanculate (previous owner took really good care of this thing). I have a 5 year time frame for this build. It has the 5.0 (57k), e40d tranny and 3.55 gears. My plan is to lift it a bit, put lower gears in it and an exhaust. I would like some help and ideas with what products to go with or what you would do with it. This is going to be an everyday driver and my sons first vehicle....he's 10 now.

I'm not sure how to attach pictures or I would....I have plenty to show!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
well what is a "slight lift" and what kind of daily driver?

My 94 is my daily driver but I am building more of a dual purpose/enduro driver.

I would look at sound and heat insulation, I like lizard skin for that. I also put on long tube headers from headmon and true duels which improved my MPG by a about 2.

·
Registered
468 Posts
That's a real treasure with only 57k original miles. I'm with Steve...keep it original and preserve it. The TTB front suspension does not like to be modified - it can be done but there is almost always some residual problems - usually vibration, shaking, or alignment problems, and it gets costly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts