Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Put the disc in.

Go to my computer.

Go to whatever letter drive that your CD drive is and double click it.

Drive should start making noise and spinning, wizard should come up, unless you don't have the set-up disc.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
are you using Autodesk Autocad??? cause i use autodesk inventor. j/w

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
NDIXIE said:
to be honest a buddy emailed me a copy. All I know is it say autodest autocad. I have no friken idea how to use it :twotu: . I am going to try to figure it out, but so fare it is a pain the ars to figure out. :banghead I may try to find some place that teaches this program.
It's called college.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i took some classes in hs on how to use autodesk inventor, which they say is pretty much same.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have to use autocad at my school and I frikkin hate using it.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i use inventor. a great programs, check out the autodesk site and compare for your self, you can even order a demo of their software to try it out. its pretty great.

it also depends on what you want to do and what you need to do, i suggest trying out autodesk inventor (DONT LOOK AT THE PRICE) its a great prog.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
NDIXIE said:
Why is that? I thought that it was good for doing drawings.

If not autocad then what?
AutoCAD is good for drawings. If you have the technical training to use it. I am by no means saying you can't figure it out yourself, but there are a bunch of other programs out there that do what your going to need it for, cost about a fifth the price, and are much more user friendly.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have to support A-cad and I hate it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have to use Autocad in school, but later this semester I should be getting into MasterCam.

MasterCam evidently translates directly to most of our CNC machines and thus is infinitely more useful to me, at least once I start CNC machining.

I just hate Autocad because I hate using the computer as more than a play toy.

·
Registered
401 Posts
NDIXIE said:
So, are you going to school to be a machinest?
Yeah, I am in school for precision machining.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts