Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my front drivers side brake lines blew at the coupling where the flow into the soft caliper lines, can anyone source an online site for these parts? local guys (autozone, standard, feterated and napa, look at me like i have 2 heads when i show them the parts i need

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rockauto.com appears to have them. They are only 12 bucks and change each too. You can try to cross the part numbers from there on your favorite auto parts store site too, so you can just go in with the part number for those retards behind the counter.

·
Registered
112 Posts
WAGNER Part # BH132762 front right, and WAGNER Part # BH132763 front left

These are from Rockauto.com and are about 26 bucks each.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well crap, are you talking about the 93 or the 96. Those are the part numbers for the 93. They also have the ones for a 96 WAGNER Part # BH132467, Front right. And WAGNER Part # BH132468, front Left.

These part numbers will cross on the autozone website btw.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is for the 96, and i need every piece from the line off the caliper to the coupling and clip to the steel line to the abs module.

yes i know i need those pieces but thoses arent the problem

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
this is for the 96, and i need every piece from the line off the caliper to the coupling and clip to the steel line to the abs module.

yes i know i need those pieces but thoses arent the problem
Are you talking about the ABS sensor part# DORMAN Part # 970020? Thats a whole different ball park and "Those idiots" might not realize watt you have.

Not all behind the Counter are bad, I take my own Part#'s, That way if its wrong, the only "Idiot" is me... :histerica

AC

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you talking about the ABS sensor part# DORMAN Part # 970020? Thats a whole different ball park and "Those idiots" might not realize watt you have.

Not all behind the Counter are bad, I take my own Part#'s, That way if its wrong, the only "Idiot" is me... :histerica

AC
but the thing is i cant even find a number for the parts i need, chilton and haynes dont have any mention of them and the stealership wont look at it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts