Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was seeing if the members from ga or maybe some people along I-75 going up to knoxville tenn( i travel that way to see my lady) could keep an eye out for a good deal on a full float 10.25 sterling for me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn. I am building a 393 and really need to be able to throw at least a rear under there so it doesnt break.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that is actually my add lol. I bought a rear axle from a guy on this forum and he neglected to tell me it was a semi float. Of course i neglected to ask lol. I didnt do my research and and got screwed.

·
Registered
488 Posts
More than likely it was a mid 80's f250 4x4 that had a ttb with leaf springs.

I have a full float Dana 60 rear with 3.55's and the stuff you need to make the front 8 lug also.

I live around 285/400 area. send me a message if you are interested.

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
i think it's just random parts
I thought that to but this part threw me off..

Till Monday night only. I have a Dana 70 rear end with 3.55 gears, T-19 4 speed transmission, Borg-warner 1345 T-case (ford), 4 33" tires on 8 lug wheels, leaf springs for rear end. Asking $450 OBO. Id like to sell all this stuff together. Id like to get it out of here instead of scrapping it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well since I am an 88 i need vss and a dana 60 wouldn't work if i wanted to keep it correct? Or does the dana 60 allow me to do that?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i thought the 87+ has vss in the rear end? thats why 10.25 is a popular choice

·
Registered
488 Posts
Nope, I have been holding it all for someone but I am thinking that it won't happen now.

I just picked up my 1970 351w that I built a while ago from my parents house labor day weekend. Also picked up a leaf spring HP dana 44 from your buddy BMC69. So I think I have decided to put the 351 in the scout now and run ford drivetrain.

Right now I need a c6 small block patter that 4x4.

I am running out of room so I think I'll start advertising everthing again.

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Nope, I have been holding it all for someone but I am thinking that it won't happen now.

I just picked up my 1970 351w that I built a while ago from my parents house labor day weekend. Also picked up a leaf spring HP dana 44 from your buddy BMC69. So I think I have decided to put the 351 in the scout now and run ford drivetrain.

Right now I need a c6 small block patter that 4x4.

I am running out of room so I think I'll start advertising everthing again.
Cool to bad you don't need a BB C6 because I just pulled one out of the 79..:histerica

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.