Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 questions for you all. I have to do this for a final and have to have 50 people to write this..

1: Define death
2: What you want to do before your death
3: What you want your funeral to be like

Please participate in this

The english teacher had somone pass away recently so he asked us these and gave us the paper. Also im in school so i am typing fast.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
English "Final"

geezus H keyrist
:histerica :histerica

I was going to suggest repeating English until you have learned to spell "final" correctly, but someone beat me to it.

·
Registered
925 Posts
1. fun things to do to an emo

2. sail around the world

3. a kegger

*edit* what kind of weird ass English teacher do you have for these kind of questions? I mean, is he/she trying to make you guys commit suicide or something?

·
Registered
867 Posts
bigredkacy said:
3 questions for you all. I have to do this for a finnal and have to have 50 people to write this..

1: Explanation of death

1. The end of your legacy.
2. Fulfill everything you want in life. To be at peace with yourself, a sense of accomplishment.
3. a celebration, of many people, all saying he was a good friend and was happy and always made the most of life, no matter what the occasion.

There was a girl that died recently, it was on the news, at her funeral there was thousands of people there. They had to hold it in a auditorium. Just think how many peoples life she touched to have that much of a turn out.

Or you can go through life hating everyone, always feeling like you have been cheated out of something, and being a total ass about everything like me. And couldn’t give a $hit less if anyone show up at your funeral or what they thought about you.

Be truthfull, you can write the BLAH BLAH BLAH stuff like all the other kids will do, or speak the truth.

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,155 Posts
bigredkacy said:
3 questions for you all. I have to do this for a finnal and have to have 50 people to write this..

The english teacher had somone pass away recently so he asked us these and gave us the paper. Also im in school so i am typing fast.
1: Your last moment on Earth
2: Make a SERIOUS difference and not regret ANYTHING...
3: Good food & tears of acceptance and happiness

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
1. turning another page in the book of life.
2. i'd like a smile on my face the moment before it comes. other than that i just want to have a 4-some with a bunch of strippers.
3. lots of beer, fire and titty dancers accompanied by ridiculous wheeling.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
bigredkacy said:

1. A long dirt nap
2. Be able to say goodbye to everyone
3. Don't care, just want my ashes released on a snow covered mountain in Colorado.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
bigredkacy said:

1: You done stopped breathing.

2. Jessica Alba

3. Bury me in a hole deep enough so the critters don't get to me, have a sip off the jar o' fun and start the party and remember the good times.

·
Registered
867 Posts
stangmata50l said:
1. When you "cease to be"
2. Tell every boss i've ever had to **** themselves
3. What funeral. I'm going to live forever
<--only the good die young, thats why i will live forever.

think about it, who ever remembers the good guy that died.
you always remember the bad ones.

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
Andy351 said:
1. turning another page in the book of life.
2. i'd like a smile on my face the moment before it comes. other than that i just want to have a 4-some with a bunch of strippers.
3. lots of beer, fire and titty dancers accompanied by ridiculous wheeling.
I sure as hell am coming to your funeral!:rockon

·
Registered
867 Posts
redwagon said:
I sure as hell am coming to your funeral!:rockon
ya me too , so when is this M&G??????

1 - 20 of 36 Posts