Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just became a member of this forum a few days ago and the info is great, at least what I can get is. It is very slow. Even after it says document, done, which takes a long time, it takes a long time for the info to appear on the screen. Some just won't. Example, 80 to 95 bronco ( I think is correct, I know the name is close ) there is a thread about steel top Broncos and I haven't got it to come up yet.
Is the problem mine or yours. If it is mine, please tell me how to fix it. I belong to several forums and this is the only one I have trouble with so I don't think it's my computer.
L.D.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
You must be on dial-up. I think u can change some of your settings in user cp to not load everyone avitars and show pics as a link or something. Click on the link and then click on edit options to try it. Might make the dial-up faries happy. I'm on t-1 office and it's smoking fast around here...Fog

·
Registered
529 Posts
Agreed :stupid Although I've been on dial-up and only pages with tons of pics are a little slow. might be a bad connection or your ISP. Who do you use?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I'm on dial up. That is not the problem. The fourm IFSJ with avitars runs fast as well as others and other message boards. I think that rules out bad isp connection.
I know dial up is slower than dsl & etc. This forum should be as fast as others on my computer. It's not even close.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Might try pm'n dsotmoon. He's the owner and might be able to suggest something. It might be the Vbullitin format we're using. But i doubt it since others on dial up arn't complaining.....Dsotmoon can help ya if anyone can----Take care--Fog

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
its most likely an internet routing issue, it takes certain "roads" to get to every website and some can be more congested than others, i have asked quite a few on here to test speeds for dial up and for the most part it loads pretty fast

1 - 10 of 10 Posts