Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the thing is by the drivers side to the left of the brake pedal its got wires coming through it from the engine compartment, there numbered 1-76 it looks to me like its used to just run the wires through the firewall safley and orginized but i dont realy know. i had a wire burn up on me(still dont know why the fuse didnt blow) and im goin to need to replace it all behind the dash and to the thing with the 77 numbers and im jus tryin to find some info b4 i tare everything apart

thancks guys

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
I can't make out the pic ?:toothless

Sixlitre

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I'll need a pic to be sure, but that almost sounds like the flux capacitor.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats wat i thought it was the flux capecitor but its a litle difernty then most ive seen

·
Registered
435 Posts
No not the flux capacitor!

Its the main weem wop walve!

Just kidding. :thumbup

·
Registered
511 Posts
to the left of the brake pedal............hmmmm........on my rig.....I call that the e-brake pedal. On a manual......I believe they call it the clutch pedal. Some people do A LOT of mods to their rigs and so yours might be in a different spot but that's what I've seen to the left of the brake pedal.:goodfinge

EDIT: I'm an A$$, I know.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya no thats realy weird ive never seen a cluth or brake pedal with 76 wires comin out of it, so does anyone actuly know or just have dumbass comments?

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
I asked that question a while back and someone said it was for the trailer hitch lights hook up?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i was acutly gona pick up some more blinker fluid today and flush the blinker fluid systema dn repack the muffler bearings...ya thats what it looks like it does, i got a wire that burnt up comin out of it and im tryin to figure out how to go about replaceing the wire b2fore i tear more shit apart

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i havent downloaded my free cd becuase it wont let me, pice fo shit computers

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
steve you got any more info on c202 and wehre the wires go to or anything or how to go about replacing a wire that got burnt up rite into the connector

·
Registered
511 Posts
Man! We're all sure pretty rude! Now I feel bad for what I said. :twak I'd offer a helpful comment but I'm an idiot when it comes to electrical stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts