• Black

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So within the next few days I will be placing an order for one of the BroncoGraveyard softtops. I've been having issues deciding on which one to get, the beige one or the black one. Somebody help lol

My Bronco for ref.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,794 Posts
willing to do any other painting? I think the black and red would look good if you also black the other parts of the truck that are mocha right now. The tan color of their tops doesn't look like it will match your tan all that well so the black may look best anyway.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Black. It matches everything and if you decide to paint your truck at some point it would still match. Also be better for resale if you decide to get rid of it at some point.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
I would focus that money towards rot repair instead.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
I only chose Beige because you've got that EB thing going on, otherwise... black is always the go to.

·
Bronco Snob
2,149 Posts
I would focus that money towards rot repair instead.
...yes...and don't forget to eat your veggies and change your poopoo underwear :rolleyes:
I kinda agree with Pepe` here match the Eddie stripe.

Reactions: OdinsBeard

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,794 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To address a cpl things, the rot....yea it needs to be addressed maybe at some point. The rack is sitting on the back portion of the visor. Had it on as a test, never took it off. Mainly because I have moved and have nowhere to store it. So I figured leave the silly thing up there (and deal with the ridicule lol) until I decide to rip it off. My 1st instinct was to go beige due to the EB. But its such a darker color compared to the EB color. Damn, now i'm thinking more lol I just want to order it. (and yes probably some patch panels too lol)

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
I also agree with Pepe, beige is what your hard top is and will look similar, hopefully not too much of a PITA to keep clean but I feel staying true to original colors is the way to go, black will absorb more heat in the summer time possibly deteriorating faster......:doh0715:

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
557 Posts
Black, if you are okay with it. The spice ones have been on back order all year. Ask me how I know.........

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
No disrespect but why conduct a poll if you're not going to use it, beige is favored almost 2 to 1...lol lol... how long is the wait?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No disrespect but why conduct a poll if you're not going to use it, beige is favored almost 2 to 1...lol lol... how long is the wait?

because I wanted more opinions than my own? Thing is if I dont spend the money I have now on a top I can order now, it wont get spent on a top at all. I cant let that happen lol I'm open to both colors I have no issues with either. However if choosing black gets me my top before july then thats the choice I will make. If I can order beige now and get it before the end of july then i will do that as well. I have to call them anyhow. I dont like how its listed as a 80-96 softtop but once you place it in your cart its listed as a 80-91 softtop. I dont know of any differences.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,794 Posts
Shoulder belts on the later trucks, technically illegal to run anything but the stock top on a 92-96 because of this, and the third brake light in the top.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shoulder belts on the later trucks, technically illegal to run anything but the stock top on a 92-96 because of this, and the third brake light in the top.
yea figured on the belts. That will be fine though as a roll bar is coming as well. 3rd brake light is also easily rectified. I thought there may have been some oddball size difference I had never heard of.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts