Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going through my harness from under the dash and need to know what a couple things are

1) I believe it's the intermitent wiper motor
#1 intermittent wipers
:thumbup

2) Pic sucks.. I'll take a better one tomorrow. (It's located under the dash on the right side of the steering wheel
#2 seat belt warning chime

3) I'm not sure what this is.
#3 is the ignition switch.
Thanks! :thumbup

4) another weird one Rear ABS? (I think someone told me that before.. I need to search some of my other posts

5) Another one
#5 looks like cruise amplifier box

Thanks all.. I can get better pics tomorrow afternoon....

·
Try it now!!
9,115 Posts
#3 is the ignition switch. It is mounted on the top of the steering column, and those slots where the studs go through is where you can adjust it so the key position matches with the ignition switch position. You can see the mark from the nuts. On the other side not pictured is where the pushrod engages to push it forward and backward.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
#3 is the ignition switch. It is mounted on the top of the steering column, and those slots where the studs go through is where you can adjust it so the key position matches with the ignition switch position. You can see the mark from the nuts. On the other side not pictured is where the pushrod engages to push it forward and backward.
Ok that makes sense.. Now I'm not using my column and plan on running the ignition in the dash.. So I guess I have to figure a way to remove that and go to the dash.. (since there is no lever to push down on it)

·
Registered
216 Posts
#1 intermittent wipers
#2 seat belt warning chime
#3 ign switch
#4 not sure need better pic of #
#5 looks like cruise amplifier box

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! You rock..

I think 4 is rear ABS.. not sure though.. Will get a better pic today when I get home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts