Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the beginning stages of a project plan. i have been entertaining the thoughts of how to customize my bronco for my needs. i initially bought the bko with intentions of using for hunting trips for a few years. well about a year and a half later i have done a few small mods and the more i experiment with this truck the more i am amazed at its capability. now i know there are guys here with bone stockers, and i know there are guys here with hardcore mudders, with rockcrawlers, and probably everything in between. these types really do not fit my needs. i have been gathering info via the net, books, mags and anywhere else i could find info, but still not really finding anything to suit me. then doing some surfing of the web ffound some vehicles termed expedition ready. this is what i will build....an expedition ready bronco. i will be asking for info and advice as i start this somewhere in between moderate to major build up. but second thing first....naming this project. i have a xlt bronco and will use these letters for short. help me fill in the blanks...Xpedition...L...T...???

·
Registered
2014 Escape SE 2.0 AWD
1,304 Posts
Xpedition Liaison Truck
Xtra Luck Truck
Xtra Large Truck
Xtremely Large Truck
Xtremely Large Toboggan
Xylophones Look Tiny (Something that actually starts with X)
Xpeditions Look Tiny
Xtra Large Toy
Xtra Large Tread

Hey, I tried. No one else has so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would go with eXceptionally Large Tank (of gas) ... b/c we all know if it wasnt for us (good patriotic 4x4 owners), there would be no shell or mobil, HAHA

or you can name it with more of a religious aspect ... i call my bronco "the Jesus finder" ... b/c after people ride with me they say they have found Jesus before the trip ended ... personally i think I drive quite well :twotu:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts