·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im in a perdicament(sp?) here.
i dont know what to do with my truck. today i woke up to 2 thats right 2 flat
tires. i dont wanna have to buy 2 new tires...i want some damn MTs. and
i got a new stereo for christmas. i dont wanna put that in the bronco because
it is prone to thieves. and if i did that i would wanna get new doors..so i could
lock them (windows stuck down and the locking mechanism broke) and my back
window is stuck down so that is not going to stop any thieves.

what should i do?

i was thinking last night while falling asleep to get some new 33s. but now i wanna
get new doors(manual windows) so i can put my stereo in. and i would have
to make something to put the stereo in since the last thieves stole the whole
trim piece last time.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
well cory the only thing i can suggest is if ya dont want to put doors on the bko look at galls.com they are a law enforcment catalog and have locking consoles, or look around for a locking console and do like dave blue did and put your radio there

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks rat thats a good idea. but that galls.com is way to pricey for me. :brownbag
i will have to start looking for some doors at a junkyard. i might even just
get a car to drive till i go to boot camp. but i dont know :shrug

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea right after i looked around for one i figured that they wouldnt be to hard to make.
thanks for the help rat.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea im gonna do that for sure. its just that every thing that could go wrong is going wrong right now. and its frustrating.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im tryin.
im really pondering buying a car right now. because i leave for basic in august and i
need something reliable that will start whenever i turn the key and not just go "click"

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Yea hit the basics, get used parts if needed, but get it locking before something of value gets left inside of it for long times.

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Andy351 said:
what good are tires and a stereo if someone can just hop in, hot wire it and be gone with it forever?
If someone wants your car they will take it, locks or no locks.

·
College User
2,015 Posts
What you want for doors, I got some, but shipping would be a lot I suppose..... color white

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes andy i know.
i want some doors that arnt power anything...that stuff fails.
i could care less about the color.
gobucs could you find out shipping to 64116 for me? thanks. i will get in contact with the local
yards to see if anybody has some i could use. and i will let you know if i will need the ones
from you or not.

and it turns out some fawkers just let all of the air out the tires even my spare :lowblow

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey man it gets better trust me. Let me re-cap whats happend with my bronco in the last year
#1. My bronco was broken into and all my stuff was stolen, cd's,cd player, tools, and hedders.
#2. Took my truck up north for the 4th of july and once again its get cleaned out by theives. this time they get all my photo eqipment, another cd player, and the rest of my cd's.
#3. On my way home from the 4th of july party I was at up north my rearend decides its had enough and explodes.
#4. And the most recent of all events to happen I think my E4OD is starting to sound and act like its next on the list of terrible things to happen.

Trust me man when your as far down as we are theres only one way to go and thats up. So just start to put the pieces back together and have one on me :beer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts