Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this was very stupid but I wanted this Bronco. I bought this 89 Bronco for 800 dollars. I paid with a check so the guy said he would send me the title as soon as he received the money from the check. He sent the title but didn't sign it. I have been calling him for 2 weeks and he hasn't called back. Any of you guys know what I can do to get this Bronco registered?

John

·
Registered
263 Posts
keep tryin to call him. give it at least another week before you start takeing drastic measures like forgery

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Just forge it. When I bought the 65 Mustang a few years ago the guy signed the title, didn't date it, and we didn't do a bill of sale. So when I want to register it I will write in a date and make up a fake bill of sale. Shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
i think to be on the legal side you need to send a registered mail to his address and if he fails to accept it you got proof you tried to contact the owner.i seen and hurd of people having a wife / girl friend or other sign so it was different than yours. if that happens never tell anyone it can be hurtfull.............mike

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer 5.8 tow package, keyless entry/security system
1,090 Posts
and how would someone "prove" that you forged it? Thats what he gave you. It was already signed.

·
Registered
867 Posts
poopy_pants said:
Just forge it. When I bought the 65 Mustang a few years ago the guy signed the title, didn't date it, and we didn't do a bill of sale. So when I want to register it I will write in a date and make up a fake bill of sale. Shouldn't be a problem.
i agree with poop on this one, as long as its not dated there shouldnt be a problem.
the only problem you will have if you get pulled over, or if the tags are going to exspire.
but keep trying to get ahold of him, at least till you need it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts