Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I am a complete noob to any kind of mechanical operations as my dad was an a$$hole and never taught me crap. So i will be asking for loads of help.... First thing i was gonna do is get my truck lifted.. local 4x4 shop will only do superlift on a bronco... are these any good??? Is there anything i need to do once i lift it??? i want a 6" with 35's. Also i wanna get my truck that truck sound... not really loud bud that low rumble saying im a big bad truck....what is need to do that????is it something i can do my self???

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
S-E-A-R-C-H

Seriously taking 5 minutes to search will more than answer your questions.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Superlift's aren't bad.

As far as what you have to do to your truck, it's more what you have the shop doing to your truck. It all depends on how far the installation is going to go. DON'T GET BLOCKS IN THE BACK their cheap, but they can slip out.

Exhaust and lifts are two widely covered subjects on the board, like 50 Gunner so pleasantly put it, use the search function about any questions you have prior to posting a question.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
if i was to do it all again i get the skyjacker lift system compaired to the tuff country or superlift mount the class II are the best. just look below.

it has more anchor points amd larger mounts....mike

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
if you are going to go 6 inch lift and 35s you might want to regear. just a thought.

oh yeah and search noob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts