Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm trying to get to replacing the passenger side floor in my bronco. I cut through the whole floor section I need to. You can see that in this photo:

However I can't get part 1 out of part 2. I've already undone the body bolt, and removed all the washers. How do I get these 2 pieces seperate?

As far as I can tell that's all that is holding the remaining section of floor in.

Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
168 Posts
what ever you do dont cut that cab mount its rust free the floor pan is tacked on top of it cut smaller pieces around it and then cut were its tacked sideways if you can understand that part 1 and 2 are actually 1 piece

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what ever you do dont cut that cab mount its rust free the floor pan is tacked on top of it cut smaller pieces around it and then cut were its tacked sideways if you can understand that part 1 and 2 are actually 1 piece
So when you say cut more, cut more on piece 1, but be careful not to cut piece 2. Is this correct?

Thanks for the reply also

·
Registered
168 Posts
yea cut the floor thats already cut in smaller strips witout damaging the cab mount part that the floor sits on then u can chisel or cut were its attached

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Cab mount is good.. If you want it off grind to bare metal & you will see the spot welds... Drill them out & it will come off....Same with the floor pan & rocker panal...

If you cant do this cut just behind the body mount so you just get the floor

If you dont know what your doing STOP & frind someone that does....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts