Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,283 Posts
Thank you Fred, and thanks to everyone who threw me a vote. I’m totally shocked that I came out on top in a comp with so many awesome and diverse Broncos. Crazy!

@AbandonedBronco your rig is sweet! You’ve done lots of impressive work on it and I’ve always loved the Bullnose rigs. The improvements you’ve made and the I-6 and trans swap was great! Awesome show!

@d_rock your Bronco is awesome. I love the color and how you brought it back after the accident. You do some good work and your work is top notch. The bedside panels you made are very nice and the button-fix attachment is a great idea - I may steal it!

So, again, thanks to all the contestants and thanks to all the FSBers who participate in these comps regularly. You’re the ones keeping this thing alive. Keep it up!!

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,394 Posts
Congratulations on a well earned victory MS88Bronc. All of you guys put a lot of blood, sweat, time, love, and $$$ into your rigs.

·
The Tennessee Warden
3,283 Posts
Congratulations to @MS88Bronc on your being voted

FULLSIZE OF THE YEAR

Great Contest this Year.
Thanks WD,
Man I tell ya it’s tough going from a September FOTM to a November FOTY! No one tells you how much it takes to compete when you sign up! @96bronco hit the nail on the head in that regard. It’s totally worth it though IMO - what can I say - I like showing off my rig! Lol

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,159 Posts
tenor.gif

Great job everyone. I am so impressed with the passion and the talent y'all have... Speechless...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congratulations to all three of you participants. It was a hard choice, MSBronco 88, I can’t wait to see the next steps in your build. D Rock, keep at it, your amazing attention to detail has taught me a lot, I can’t wait to see your final interior. AbandonedBronco, your dedication to the 6 is awesome, I feel the 300 is by far the best engine Ford ever put into a truck. Great job all of you

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,856 Posts
My sincere apologies but I fell behind this year and missed my chance to vote.
That said... Congrats MS88 and thank you to everyone who participated.

Great efforts, awesome rigs and stiff competition but as we so often say...

(I'm going to burn in hell for posting that)

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Congrats on being FOTY @MS88Bronc!

That was an intense competition and fine rigs all! Thank you all for sharing them with us.

·
The Tennessee Warden
3,283 Posts
Congrats on being FOTY @MS88Bronc!

That was an intense competition and fine rigs all! Thank you all for sharing them with us.
Thanks SRW! I enjoyed that one very much. Three different generations of Broncos and lots of cool mods, ingenuity, and stories. Isn’t it about time we see you again this next year??

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Thanks SRW! I enjoyed that one very much. Three different generations of Broncos and lots of cool mods, ingenuity, and stories. Isn’t it about time we see you again this next year??
Yeah, it showed what we're all about and the terrific talent there is here.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm a year or more away from my next try!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts