Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i was 16 i bought a 1996 bronco eddie bauer, it had one previous owner and low mileage, nearly in perfect condition. I added a 6 inch lift and tires exhaust intake....etc. But like most first cars i didnt take care of it as well as i should have (the dash is cracked, all the plastic around the instrument panel is cracked and needs replaced, one of the seat belts is broken) its nothing too serious i would just like those things fixed. however i cant find any websites or places that carry those parts i was wondering if any of your knew where i could get original replacement parts. please let me know if anyone knows of somewhere..... thanks

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Try ebay. I fixed my cracked dash (piece above glove box) off ebay for $65 shipped. It was used but in great condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i looked on ebay and found some stuff its just hard matching the right color etc.... i remember a couple years ago i stumbled across a bronco website that had a list of every part with assembly instructions and if i remember right you could order them there does anyone have any clue what im talking about

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
also might try local Junk yards. they are a great resource and alot of their prices are fair.

·
ford freak
731 Posts
also might try local Junk yards. they are a great resource and alot of their prices are fair.
x2

you also might want to check the classifieds on here for people parting out a truck. i had one i was parting out last year and actually made some money off of it. I would get pms from here, pull the part, and ship it. worked out really well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts