Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,189 Posts
Edit -Welcome to the site!

Please excuse the cut & paste, but the info would be the same if typed again. Holler if it doesn't make sense. :thumbup
4- How do I post pics?

Go to the How to POST PICS sticky. Pepe` gives 2 sets of instructions, one for fullsize membership ($20 a year), another for regular members (Free). Follow the instructions for your type of membership.

If you are a regular member, follow the Supermotors method. It's the second set of instructions. The first set of instructions won't work for you. You have to load the pics on a hosting site like Supermotors or Photobucket, then hotlink them here.

Supermotors is the method that I still use. You can set up different folders for each vehicle. They can be categorized & reorganized as needed. It allows the photos to be easily resized, & you have the choice of 3 sizes to hotlink. Once loaded to the site, your friends & family across the country can see them if you tell them about it. You can hotlink the same photos to multiple websites as well.

You will copy the location of the pic from the hosting site. Then in FSB, from the "Reply to Thread" window, click the Insert Image icon
& paste your pic's location in the popup window.

This is how the code for the pic below looks, except the {} are actually []:

{IMG}http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/498470/fullsize/100_85812.jpg%20alt={/IMG}

With the correct brackets, that ^ code looks like this:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that. Worst effing site! Can't get them to go, and I am out of patience with this effing computer shit! I just want to post a pic, and not have to join three other sites to do that ! AAAAAAAAH!
Now I feel better. Can't get my pics on the supermotors site. SHOULDN"T BE THIS F&^%*%(G HARD!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Finally got it. Computers suck. Did it from another comp. That's why I don't work with computers. Too stressful!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts