Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well do to some circumstances with money and going back to school I need to sell my bronco. I have plenty of time and money it. So I am trying to figure out what to ask. I know that it will be a lost but I am trying to think of a fair reasonable price. Heres what I got. 88 Bronco, rebiult 351 40k miles, rebilt C6 same miles, Headers, MSD, and Intake, twin electric fans, new exhaust, Brand new paint job, fenders, new carpet, SAS swap, 8" skyjacker lift, 3" body lift, 39" Super Swamper with less than a thousand miles, 4.56gears, 9" rear end. Everything is new, batteries, bearings everything, even had the whole truck undercoated. I hate to see it go but it has been a fun experiance putting it together learned a lot, but hey gotta look at my future so need to go back to school. So what do ya think guys, I am hopeing for 6k, which is a little less then what I have in parts alone, not mentioning the time. Is this a fair price, and is anyone interested. I can send pics. Thanks.:cry

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Hi side...I know what you put in it. but bottom line, what is it gonna bring?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats why I am asking your opinions, I looked on autotrader, and see quite a few people trying to sell theres for around 7 or more so I figure if I put it in there and ask for 6 then maybe someone whom is really looking for one will pass in my opinion way over price ones with less work for a great looking one with a decent deal, I hate selling a vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts