Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I have got a 92 custom that belongs to my neighbor, who is currently deployed to Iraq. We're helpin this poor old clunker out, bronco, not the neighbor!;) I will try to keep y'all updated on what happens when things happen.

Also! This guy is in Iraq and though we hae dedicated ourselves to helpin him out here (he has no knowledge, this is kind of a thank you gift) but we need some help, cash wise. This guy definetely deserves it! If you believe you can help out, please let me know (pm or email: [email protected])!!

and for you visual guys, some pics for ya!

not the most recent

most recent

cleaning the top (look at the first two pics and see the difference)

with OUR real truck (suburban)

yes, I am a chevy guy, but no hatin I have equal respect for all of us dysfunctional (chevy, ford, dodge, etc.) loyals.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
welcome to the site. its always good to see someone doing something for a buddy. this site has tons of good info on it and should keep you headed in the right direction

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Welcome to FSB. Sorry i am not able to donate any, money is tight and all of it is going into mine =/ But anyways it is really kuel what you are doing. You will meet a lot of people on here that know what they are talking about.

Welcome hit me up when ever

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Thats great your helping a friend, though this isn't the right section for looking for support... it is however a good place to tell us about yourself to build some trust, not likely going to get a lot of support from members just showing up out of the blue.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Friends,
My name is Andy (father of Nitro) and I do agree with bossind that it would be and is inappropriate to ask for assistance helping our dear friend. I will suggest to you however that Nitro has been raised with a value and character that provides no limits in helping those around us that have given so much of themselves in supporting this country and our neighbors. As you might imagine, I can't be any more proud of what he does whether its mowing the neighbors lawn without payment or pulling a car from the ditch in the winter, with my help of course, and he has the passion to now do what I do, building race cars. I'll be short here in describing Nitro, but be advised, he is a great young man and if you happen to know a means that he can follow to assist his calling to help this other young man serving in Iraq, it would be greatly appreciated! I'll leave you with this...

"Then you will go on your way in safety, and your feet will not stumble!" Proverbs 3:23

Pinnacle Research Group
Pinnacle Race Cars

Andy

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
while i dont have the cash to help i may be able to help do some work on it one weekend. where in western nc are you? im in waynesville

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand the money thing. I was just puttin it out there. As far as the trust thing goes I have started dialoging with some parts dealers for the meantime.

Thanks guys!
-nitro

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
while i dont have the cash to help i may be able to help do some work on it one weekend. where in western nc are you? im in waynesville
Would you happen to know where I can find a pass. door in good condition?

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
Would you happen to know where I can find a pass. door in good condition?
im heading east later this week to spend a few weeks on the coast with my family. im gonna stop off at the pull a part in winston salem anyways so ill check for you

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright, thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts