Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I got off my butt yesterday, and got some more Herculiner. It turned out to be a nice enough day, to get the 1st coat on.

I threw the panels on real quick, to see where I needed to touch up with my 2nd coat.

I know black doesnt show up real well(plus I really suck with this camera), but here are some quick pics I took.

The 1st coat went on real well. It's nice tho, b/c the Rust Bullet I have underneath really highlights the areas I missed.

EDIT: I sharpened up that 1st pic, so you can see it better.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
That last pic is gay

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Gtndrty said:
Looking good. Are you going to herculine the whole truck?
The whole interior(minus the doors) is already herculined. I hope to get the doors done soon.

The exterior will be durabaked in black.

I gotta lay down some rust bullet on the exterior 1st. I hope to get that done by the end of February.

The Durabak prolly wont happen til spring time tho. I dont have a garage, and the weather sux here.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Looks really good. Are you gonna spary or paint the durabak on?

not to highjack but.....i herculined my interior this weekend. I had already done the cab of my jeep. This stuff is SUPER easy to do. and looks good. After i got the hang of it i got it looking just about like linex in some areas......end highjack

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
magnumpi said:
Looks really good. Are you gonna spary or paint the durabak on?

not to highjack but.....i herculined my interior this weekend. I had already done the cab of my jeep. This stuff is SUPER easy to do. and looks good. After i got the hang of it i got it looking just about like linex in some areas......end highjack
Hijack all you want...I do it all the time.:thumbup

I'm gonna roll on the durabak. It should go as easily as the Herculiner. I have no experience spaying the stuff(I heard it's pretty easy), so I'll just stick with what I know.

The customer service guys at durabak said the only difference between spraying/rolling is that it comes out a bit smoother when sprayed.

I really like the textured look, so I could care less about that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts