Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Need a Bumper?
5,055 Posts
Bedliner on the lower portion of the outside of the body is a bad idea. It's going to be very hard to clean the porus surface. This is why there is a rock guard paint product. It's thicker and more durable than regular paint, but smooth enough that you can keep it clean.
I did the lower rocker on mine but it's a trail rig and I don't wash it very often. The biggest issue I've had on the outside is the chalking from the sun so I just painted it flat black like the rest of my truck. I did the bushwacker flares and it made them a hell of a lot stronger. I hit a tree that would have normally cracked and chipped the hell out of the flare. It bent in around the shape of the tree and when I pulled out it popped back into place. I'm happy

Not tring to highjack you 95f150sku but I am concerned about the heat as well just bc i have dogs. Is it going to be uncomfortable for them to lay down?
Gets hot in dirrect sun but otherwise they should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.