Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the last Broncofest/M&G my youngest couldn't take it anymore. After about a month of Craigslist 'shopping' we brought a Bronco2 home Saturday.

It took a day to clean it up but it cleaned up real good.

Supposedly it had a bad tranny but after I added 3qts of tranny fluid it seems to drive fine. I still need to get it on the freeway and verify the overdrive is working. She is already talking about lifts and tires and lockers.
I would be surprised if she wasn't wheelin it at Winterfest this November!
She should have her driver's license by then. :toothless

Look out world! :rockon

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
does it have the 2.9 liter of the 2.8 liter motor? nice trailer too by the way. too bad you're in washington, i have a nice set of damn near brand new m/t type tires on black rims that i got from my aunt and uncle that i'm probably not gonna end up using.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see a full width, streched, exoed, B2 in you future...
The funny thing is I was out measuring the axles on my '78 the day after we brought it home :D

:stupid

That is awesome! Give me a call when you are ready to tear into it.
I will! I am working on how to lift it on the cheap as we speak. When I get it figured out I'll let you know. :thumbup

does it have the 2.9 liter of the 2.8 liter motor? nice trailer too by the way. too bad you're in washington, i have a nice set of damn near brand new m/t type tires on black rims that i got from my aunt and uncle that i'm probably not gonna end up using.
It has the 2.9 and it's fuel injected which caught me off-guard for being an 86.

My kid is baby sitting this summer. After she get's her license and a job the real fun will begin! :rockon

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
The funny thing is I was out measuring the axles on my '78 the day after we brought it home :D

I will! I am working on how to lift it on the cheap as we speak. When I get it figured out I'll let you know. :thumbup

It has the 2.9 and it's fuel injected which caught me off-guard for being an 86.

My kid is baby sitting this summer. After she get's her license and a job the real fun will begin! :rockon
Get in touch with Steve and see if he can hook you up with the B2 crowd we've wheeled with before. They have nice dimensions for NW trails if built right. One guy had done the 302 swap and a bunch of other stuff.....

Hmmmm......Meixter parts out Cookie Monster to donate SAS44/8.8 to daughter, along with motor/tranny/tcase combo. Daughter becomes Little Cookie Mistress, Meixter moves on to building '78 with D60/D70 or 14B combo. Happy family for sure.:beer

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,568 Posts
Nice! Heads up, there's a guy on Seattle Craigslist giving away a truckload of BII parts and interiors--look in the FREE section for either Sunday or Monday night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts