Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for months...thought I would say hello and show everyone my ride. By summertime, its gonna bethe baddest ride in middle Tennessee.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I have been hanging around PJB since I got my ride in July. I really enjoy this forum too. If its got to do with Big Broncos, I am all for it. Thanks for the welcome guys! :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Welcome aboard, I hope you been checking out the Dixie chapter forum...lotsa stuff coming up and we'd love to have ya!!!:beer

·
Super Moderator
25,743 Posts
yo Adam!
Nice custom!..Our 78 Ranger Custom was austere to say the least...lol

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
mnewbern said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is PJB?

Thank you,
Mark
Peanutbutter and Jelly Biscuit ..use rednecks gotta make our own bread...:toothless

Actualy it's short for Project Bronco....:thumbup

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmm..yummy...I live in the south and just LOVE a good biscuit. But I am too lazy to make my own. I go to Cracker Barrell and eat until I have to roll out thec door.

And yes, I plan on joining the Dixie Chapter......you guys should take a trip up my way to Summertown, TN for one of the big jamborees up there. :beer

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I'm sure if you post up in the Dixie forum some folks will try to make it...just give us the specifics...Hell, I'll try to make one. We are planning a meet and greet this week-end in Atlanta (that your welcome to attend..info in the Dixie forum) and we're gonna discuss a trip to Tellico for next spring/early summer...:thumbup

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike..nice to meet ya! We'll have to hook up sometime! And yeah, the Vols don't look so good. Ouch.

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Welcome and nice truck. :beer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts